Blog Archives

Guests at Canberra Wake suffer Food Poisoning

A foodborne outbreak which took place at a Canberra wake recently left most of the attendees sick after they consumed what is suspected to be contaminated egg and chicken sandwiches. Many of the guests were out of town travellers whose

Posted in Featured, Latest Articles Tagged with: , , , ,
X

Urban E-Learning is not registered with CRICOS, therefore cannot offer training to student visa holders; please click here to see the UEL Student Handbook for further information.

¤