Blog Archives

Mother and Daughter Die from possible Food Poisoning while on Holiday in Bali

A recent incident which resulted in the deaths of 2 Australian travellers has highlighted the danger of eating abroad. The Queensland based mother and daughter pair died after eating seafood while on holiday at a resort in Bali. What should

Posted in Featured, Latest Articles, News Tagged with: , , , ,
X

Urban E-Learning is not registered with CRICOS, therefore cannot offer training to student visa holders; please click here to see the UEL Student Handbook for further information.

¤